A versatile tool pouch that can be attached to MOLLE or worn on a belt
The Bulldog EDC Tool Pouch has been created to allow easy storage of your small tools and can be mounted on to MOLLE or worn on a standard belt due to its multifunctional design. Created with a zip-round opening to provide complete access and the drawstring bridge design means that it still allows you to see the contents while mounted on to a belt or vest. Internally, you'll find elastic loops of various sizes designed to secure and organise your tools. There are also sleeve pockets, with Hook & Loop closure, for storing smaller items. On the front, you'll find a zip pocket and rows of Hook & Loop for attaching ID patches for easy recognition.
- Made of durable 600D Polyester with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Zip-round opening for total access
- Clamshell opening with drawstring bridge for use while mounted
- MOLLE compatible
- MOLLE loops can also be adjusted and used for mounting on to a belt
- Series of elastic loops and sleeve pockets internally for storage of tools or other gear
- This pouch can be also effectively used as a medic or first aid pouch
- Zip pocket on front for items required easy to hand
- Hook & Loop on the front for ID patches
- Attachment: MOLLE or Belt
- Width: 16 cm / 6.3"
- Height: 18 cm / 7.1"
- Depth: 7 cm / 2.7"
- Material: 600D Polyester with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Product Type: Tool Pouch, Medic Pouch, Utility Pouch
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Guarantee: 5 years