A vertical MOLLE utility pouch with a front zip pocket and internal elastic loops for securing gear.
The 18x24 Utility Pouch is the biggest vertically mounted utility pouch in the Bulldog range. Ideal for housing mess tins, water bottle, torch, first aid (with use of internal elastics), etc... Also great for notebooks / TAMS. The exterior zippered sleeve pocket is also ideal for housing smaller items required quickly at hand. The shape of this pouch means that mounting it on to a MOLLE compatible plate carrier, chest rig, rucksack or belt is not an issue.
- Made of durable 600D Polyester with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- MOLLE compatible via two straps on the rear
- Main compartment with internal sleeve pocket and six elastic loops for securing contents
- Two-way zippers with paracord pullers
- Two rows of MOLLE loops on the front for mounting accessories
- Drain hole on the underside
- YKK® zippers and tracks
- Mil Spec 100% Nylon webbing
- Attachment: MOLLE
- Height: 24 cm / 9.4"
- Width: 18 cm / 7.1"
- Depth: 8 cm / 3.15"
- Weight: 210 g / 7 oz
- Material: 600D Polyester with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Product Type: MOLLE Utility Pouch
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Guarantee: 5 years