Many other rucksacks claim to be MOLLE Packs but the Bulldog Lycan is the first true MOLLE Pack. All compartments / pouches are attached by MOLLE and can be removed, replaced or re-positioned.
This rucksack is really 4 packs in 1, so no longer do you need to own multiple packs with varying load capacities, the Lycan can be adapted to suit all your needs. And that's not all... it also provides you with a fully functional MOLLE Belt.
The Bulldog Lycan consists of 6 parts:
- The Assault Pack (H 50 x W 37 x D 17cm), this is the base from which most of the different modes that the Lycan Pack offers are built from. Can be used on its own and offers a capacity of 30L.
- The Evade Pack (H 40 x W 34 x D 8cm), the larger front pouch when the Lycan is used in its full 53L Hauler mode. The Evade can also be used on its own and offers a small 13L capacity, great for when you need total freedom of movement but require storage. Removable shoulder straps to wear as a rucksack or single shoulder strap as a man bag.
- 2 Large Upright MOLLE Utility Pouches with a 2L capacity each (H 21 x W 16 x D 8cm)
- 1 XL Horizontal Utility Pouch that offers 6L of storage space (H 19cm x W 40cm x D 8cm)
- 1 fully operational MOLLE Belt. Used as a waist belt when the Lycan is used in the full Hauler mode.
- Made from lightweight and durable 600 Denier Nylon
- Internal sleeve for hydration / water bladder up to 3L in size.
- Carry Handle on the top of the rucksack that can also be used as a Drag Handle in case of emergency.
- Molded back panel, for extra comfort, and a pocket to insert a Ballistic Plate if required.
- Removable waist / MOLLE belt that offers extra stability when carrying heavy loads.
- Shoulder straps with D-Rings and a waist belt for added comfort and stability.
- The whole rucksack can compressed by using the Nylon straps and Fastex buckles position around the sides.
- Top quality YKK zippers and tracks.
- 3 holes for radio antennas, cables or hydration tubes positioned at the top of the rucksack.